Boutique apartment 5 is the most romantic apartment at Bassivière. Couples and families will immediately feel at home in this detached dovecote dating from the Middle Ages.
The grounds are spacious. This 70m2 apartment blends original details with cool industrial style furnishings to create the perfect mood. The old stone bread ovens form the focal point in the living area. Downstairs you will find a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a separate toilet. French doors lead you to the garden where you can enjoy the open fields and beautiful woodlands.
There are 2 bedrooms in the tower. There is an adventurous sleeping space for your children that resembles an old style cupboard bed. The other bedroom has a double bed.
Pets may be allowed subject to prior discussion.
Since we prefer to give you personal advice on what apartment goes best with your family we ask you to contact us.
|Low Season (April, May, October)||Mid Season (June, September, school holiday’s)||High Season (July & August)|
|Rates per week||€ 1050||€ 1250||€ 1800|
- Prices are based on 4 persons, €100 supplement per person per week.
- Prices include bed linen, towels and tourist tax.
- Additional cot and High chair are free.
- Cleaning costs: € 150,-.
- Check-in: 17.00.
- Check-out: not later than 10.00.
- In high season the changeover day is Saturday.
- All beds in the apartment are adultsize (80 or 90 x 200cm)
- Click here for our General Conditions
Come and enjoy Bassivière in the pre- and post-season. We are open and offer great package like : 7 nights (not available in July and August)
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|7 Nights Package||€ 1400||€ 1600||—|
|– WIFI||– Private garden with trees, dining table and hamac|
|– Toaster||– Airconditioning (on request)|
|– Bluetooth Audio||– Nespresso Coffeemaker|
|– Amazing medieval stone breadovens||– Electric Induction hob|
|– Fan Oven||– Dishwasher|
– april till june: minimum 2 nights
– juli & august: saturday till saturday
– september & october: minimum 2 nights
– november till march: closed
Above with the exception of school holidays, than only bookings per week.