In boutique apartment 3 has still the original barn walls. Even in the bathroom and toilet you’ll find original details of the old barn. The use of industrial materials and the choice of decoration make it a cosy mix styled apartment.
Upstairs is a mezzanine like loftstyle floor. Children climb into their beds with small ladders built in between the original oak beams of the barn. The double bed in the master bedroom is hidden behind a vintage wardrobe.
Downstairs are a fully equipped kitchen, a luxury bathroom with floor heating and a separate toilet. French doors open out to the garden and your own private terrace with relax chairs.
The apartment is for 4 persons (+ baby). There is WiFi and there is air conditioning in the bedroom.
Since we prefer to give you personal advice on what apartment goes best with your family we ask you to contact us.
|Low Season (April, May, October)||Mid Season (June, September, school holiday’s)||High Season (July & August)|
|Rates per week||€ 1000||€ 1200||€ 1750|
- Prices are based on 4 persons, €100 supplement per person per week.
- Prices include bed linen, towels and tourist tax.
- Additional cot and High chair are free.
- Cleaning costs: € 100,-.
- Check-in: 16.00.
- Check-out: not later than 10.00.
- In high season the changeover day is Saturday.
- All beds in the apartment are adultsize (80 or 90 x 200cm)
- Click here for our General Conditions
Come and enjoy Bassivière in the pre- and post-season. We are open and offer great packages like our ‘2 nights’, 4 nights and 7 nights (not available in July and August)
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|7 Nights Packages||€ 1350||€ 1550||—|
|– WIFI||– Woodburner|
|– TV / DVD Player||– Airconditioning|
|– Bluetooth Audio||– Nespresso Coffeemaker|
|– Stunning views||– Electric Induction hob|
|– Fan Oven||– Dishwasher|
|– Fridge-freezer||– Toaster|
– april till june: minimum 2 nights
– juli & august: saturday – saturday
– september & october: minimum 2 nights
– november till march: closed
Above with the exception of school holidays, than only bookings per week.